Monday, December 29, 2008

Marley and Me

My mom loves the book Marely and Me. She relayed the funny stories about the terribly behaved dog to all who came within earshot. She's not really even a dog person but got a big kick out of that book. My niece, then, thought it would be fun to go to the smash hit movie of the same name with my mom. So my mom, sister, niece, and I went last Saturday to the movie. I was so-so on going but liked the company. And, in fact, I found the movie pretty enjoyable. Owen Wilson's dry commentary was my favorite part. (my mom says that the narrator in the book isn't quite the jokester) And that dog Marley was actually pretty humorous. I too am not a dog person, as anyone who knows me will tell you, but I was charmed by this movie and got someone genuine hardy guffaw's from it. One warning, it does go a little long .

No comments: