Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Movies I want to see

I haven't been going to any movies of late, but I want to! Below are a few movies that I keep looking for at my local theater. I may have to travel south to see them. All of these movies are getting good reviews while Up in the Air is getting great reviews. I predict best picture of the year at the Oscars and a best actor Oscar for George Clooney – his first, I think.

Up in the Air: George Clooney and Vera Farmiga spend a lot of time in airports.

The Messenger: Woody Harrelson and Ben Foster are two army officers whose job it is to deliver the news to families about the death of their soldier.

Broken Embraces: Another movie from the great Spanish director Pedro Almodovar with the beautiful Penelope Cruz

Me and Orson Welles: One of my favorite actresses, Claire Danes is part of this ensemble piece that is set during the 30s and directed by Richard Linklater. A period piece/character-driven movie. Now that’s right up my alley.

No comments: