Sunday, September 7, 2008

Felicity and My So Called Life

When I wrote my TV series blog entry, I forgot about Felicity, the great show with Kerri Russel as Felicity who stars as a freshman at an NYU-like-college all the way from California. This show includes super cuties like Scot Speedman who plays Ben and Scot Foley who plays Noel and other great regular characters. The show lasted for four seasons from 1998 - 2002. I loved this show and remember when I lost the Fox channel due to bad reception I was really bummed. I later caught up on the show by renting it. I can't believe I forgot about it when I posted about great TV series. My memory is not what it used to be which is not saying much. Thanks Alison for reminding me about it! I hope you can update your collection.

AND -- My So Called Life (1994-1995). I forgot about that show. I even rewatched that season TWICE on DVD. Man that show was so great and woefully only lasted one season. Claire Danes acting skills shone even as a teenager playing the lovely Angela. And bad boy Jordan Catalano played by Jared Leto is irresistibly sexy!

2 comments:

blakecgriffin said...

Jared Jeto is in Felicity? I might have to rent it now.

www.bitchinfilmreviews.com

Mary's List said...

Hey, Blake thanks for reading and listing my blog on your site which I find very interesting. Actually Jared Leto is in My So Called Life; and if you haven't seen that show I think you will like it.